Now book a free 15 min call, and our Care Manager will review your health assessment with you to understand:
At the current time, Index Health is only available through telemedicine in the state of Florida. All from the comfort of your home.
Stay tuned for updates on new availabilities across the USA and abroad. Follow us on social-media for updates: @IndexHealthUSA
Yes. Advanced Primary Care at Index Health focuses on prevention and health planning using personalized health plans from genomics and lab test data. Your physician may recommend that you see a specialist for certain conditions. We're available from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday's through Thursdays, and 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM on Fridays.
Yes. Index Health membership is considered a medically eligible expense therefore, it can be paid for via an HSA/FSA.
We can provide functional medicine help for patients eligible to receive Medicare/Medicaid benefits; however, the cost of patient treatment received from Index Health cannot be billed to Medicare/Medicaid by the member holding the insurance policy or us. In this case, we will require you to sign an ABN (Advance Beneficiary Notice of Non-coverage), which will waive your right to bill Medicare or Medicaid.
- You can cancel after your first appointment at no additional costs.
- If you cancel later in your membership, we will calculate the difference between the appointments you already had, and the membership fees you paid, to either charge or reimburse you the difference.
- Paid $129 for the trial, canceled after the first appointment. No additional cost.
- Paid $487 for the first 3 months ($129+$179+$179), and had 2 doctor appointments & 1 nutritionist appointments. The cost of those appointments is $802, so you would have to pay $315 ($802-$487).
- Paid $666 for the first 4 months ($129+$179+$179+179), had 1 doctor appointment & 1 nutritionist appointment. Cost of those appointments is $494, so we would reimburse you the difference of $172 ($666-$494)
If you have any questions or are looking to cancel your membership, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.