California residents should read the information available in Section 13 below about the categories of personal information to be collected from them and the purposes for which the personal information will be used.
- TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information that we collect through your use of the Sites may include IP Address, Device ID, and online identifier. business contact information (if you provide us with such information). We may use that Personal Information and link it to Internet or other electronic network activity information, and we may draw inferences about you from the information we collect. We may also collect your name, title, business contact information, phone number, date of birth, state, country, zip code, your health plan, email address or login identification information only if you provide us with such information directly to us when you begin registration to use a Secure Platform or complete a web form seeking more information.
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect Personal Information using the following methods:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (such as information you enter into web forms, inquiries, responses, activity on the Sites, and during registration to use a Secure Platform).
- From third parties, such as analytics and email marketing service providers.
- Automatically through tracking technologies (cookies, web beacons, log files), including over time and across third-party websites or other online services.
For more information about how we use Personal Information collected through tracking technologies and the ways you may be able to manage it, see below.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain, supervise, administer, and enhance the Sites, including monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of content on the Sites, aggregate site usage data, and other usage of the Sites such as checking your eligibility and assisting you in completing the registration process.
- Provide you with a tailored and user-friendly experience as you navigate our Sites.
- Promote and market our Sites to you.
- To complete the activity you specifically asked for, e.g., register on a Secure Platform, obtain more information, request a demo, or request an RFP.
- Conduct research on users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based upon information provided during use of our Sites.
- Anonymize and aggregate information for analytics and reporting.
- Respond to law enforcement requests and court orders and legal process and carry out our legal and contractual obligations and enforce our rights.
- Authenticate use, detect potential fraudulent use, and otherwise maintain the security of the Sites and safety of users.
- Develop, test, improve, and demonstrate the Sites.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information with third parties in certain circumstances or for certain purposes, including:
- We may share your Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including our data hosting and data storage partners, analytics and advertising providers, technology services and support, and data security. We also may share Personal Information with professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, and accounting firms. We may disclose your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and address if you provided it to us via a form on the website or during an incomplete or failed registration to Service Providers.
- We may share your Personal Information with third parties if you request or direct us to do so. This includes your use of social media widgets on our Sites.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- We may share your Personal Information connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction.
We also may disclose deidentified information. Note that if you make any Personal Information publicly available on the Sites, anyone may see and use such information.
- SOCIAL FEATURES
Certain features of the Sites permit you to initiate interactions between the Sites and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access Index Health’s pages on certain third-party platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as applicable, and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both Index Health and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the Sites and the third-party service.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
- COOKIES AND INFORMATION USED FOR ADVERTISING
Each type of web browser offers ways to restrict and delete cookies. You may disable or delete browser cookies through your browser settings. Cookies generally are easy to disable or delete, but the method varies between browsers. If you disable or delete cookies, or if you are running third-party software that intercepts or deletes cookies, please note that some parts of our Sites may not work properly.
You can opt out of third parties collecting your Personal Information for targeted advertising purposes in the United States by visiting the National Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) opt-out page and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) opt-out page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that a visitor does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website operator elects to respond to a particular DNT signal, the website operator may refrain from collecting certain personal information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and there is currently no industry consensus as to what constitutes a DNT signal. Although AHWA may respond to DNT signals, many website operators do not proactively respond to DNT signals. For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
If a portion of our Services allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update some of your Information by logging into that portion of our Services, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
If you have further questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Sites are not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or sell Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on these Sites or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete it. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 18 years of age whom you believe might have provided us with their Personal Information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to secure Personal Information through administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet, and where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We generally retain records only as long as necessary and as required for our business operations, for archival purposes, and/or to satisfy legal requirements. When determining the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we take into account various criteria, such as the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information; potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure; purposes for which we process your Personal Information; whether we can achieve those purposes through other means; and business operations and legal requirements. Because we maintain our Sites to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your Personal Information may be retained in our backup and archival systems for a limited period of time, after which the information will be automatically deleted or put beyond use where deletion is not possible.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS
Our Services are operated in the United States. Consumer Information may be processed by us in the country where it was collected as well as other countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing of Consumer Information may be less stringent than the laws in the Consumer’s country. By using our Services or providing us with Consumer Information, the Consumer consent to this transfer and processing.
- THE CALIFORNIA RIGHTS POLICY
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided Consumer Information to us may request certain information regarding our disclosure of Consumer Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at to the address set forth in Section 14 below. California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the email address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified above.
Index Health Inc
1257 SW Martin Hwy,
P.O. Box 1522,
Palm City, FL, 34991