Our multi-disciplinary care team is made up of physicians and nutritionists that are trained and certified in (functional) root cause medicine.
Your care team is led by a board-certified doctor, with advanced training in functional medicine, nutrition, and in-depth lab work.
Featured on: floridahealth.gov
Food is medicine. That's why your care team will include a specialized and highly trained nutritionist.
Your care manager makes sure things run smoothly with scheduling, coordinating labs, and insurance or FSA/HSA questions.
Your dedicated care team is here to guide you, not lecture you. We help you weigh the pros and cons of any decision and we always support your choices.
"Highly recommend this professional, absolutely wonderful team to anyone who wants to improve their health & quality of life!"
“They are always responsive and available to help and to answer my questions. I highly recommend Index Health.”
“I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a more holistic approach to their health.”
“Index Health has made me feel 200% better!”
"I have no interest in returning to the traditional healthcare system."
“My experience so far with the medical team at Index Health has been remarkable.”
“It’s safe to say they really helped me achieve my health goals! Highly recommend.”
At the current time, Index Health is only available through telemedicine in the state of Florida. All from the comfort of your home.
Stay tuned for updates on new availabilities across the USA and abroad. Follow us on social-media for updates: @IndexHealthUSA
Yes. Advanced Primary Care at Index Health focuses on prevention and health planning using personalized health plans from genomics and lab test data. Your physician may recommend that you see a specialist for certain conditions. We're available from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday's through Thursdays, and 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM on Fridays.
Yes. Index Health membership is considered a medically eligible expense therefore, it can be paid for via an HSA/FSA.
We can provide functional medicine help for patients eligible to receive Medicare/Medicaid benefits; however, the cost of patient treatment received from Index Health cannot be billed to Medicare/Medicaid by the member holding the insurance policy or us. In this case, we will require you to sign an ABN (Advance Beneficiary Notice of Non-coverage), which will waive your right to bill Medicare or Medicaid.
- You can cancel after your first appointment at no additional costs.
- If you cancel later in your membership, we will calculate the difference between the appointments you already had, and the membership fees you paid, to either charge or reimburse you the difference.
- Paid $129 for the trial, canceled after the first appointment. No additional cost.
- Paid $487 for the first 3 months ($129+$179+$179), and had 2 doctor appointments & 1 nutritionist appointments. The cost of those appointments is $802, so you would have to pay $315 ($802-$487).
- Paid $666 for the first 4 months ($129+$179+$179+179), had 1 doctor appointment & 1 nutritionist appointment. Cost of those appointments is $494, so we would reimburse you the difference of $172 ($666-$494)
If you have any questions or are looking to cancel your membership, please get in touch at email@example.com.